In today’s dynamic business environment, maintaining the current state is not enough. Being competitive – able to win the large accounts – means that 3PLs must identify new ways to profitably add value to their customers’ supply chains. A valuable approach is information – the more information, the better visibility and added value provided to the customer. A logistics service provider must provide services to many customers that come from different industries with dynamic business requirements. Managing multiple warehouses, inventories, clients and channels requires visibility to operations and across global networks. With a growing number of players in the outsourced distribution market, you have to differentiate yourself to remain competitive.
Made4net’s supply chain platform provides comprehensive functionality from warehouse through distribution and transportation, to delivery confirmation at customer destinations. It provides the flexibility and speed needed to handle demanding clients, high volumes of small orders, value-added services and quick delivery time frames. Our solutions supports demand-driven supply chains that enable operations to be adaptive in response to changes in volume levels, delivery schedules and customer’s changing requirements.
- Ease of integration and deployment
- Advanced invoicing and billing capabilities tracking activities by client, with unique and valuable features that increase profitability
- Most flexible system in the industry, providing solution from warehouse to delivery, applying various vertical industries in a single solution
- Increased global inventory visibility
- Optimized inventory deployment
- Cross docking ability
- Processing of high volume/small orders
- Multi-client facility support
- Value-added services
- Integrated transportation management and delivery confirmation
- Advanced returns management
- Vendor managed inventory
- Flexible user defined solution
Make Your Logistics more Profitable
With BillingExpert™, you can control operational costs and increase the profitability of logistics services. This rich solution allows to manage and track all inventory handling, storage fulfillment and transportation activities by business unit or client. For logistics service providers, this solution can help improve contract management with the client and increase billing accuracy and level of service.
This tool will allow you to review invoices and ensure the appropriate discounts are taken into account on a client-by-client basis, including auditing and posting of charges that allow adjustments prior to final invoicing.
BillingExpert™ is based on real-time data, extracted from the warehouse management and the transportation management systems, and is set as a basis for creating billing records that are based on user defined rules. This will allow to easily track and assign charges to any logistic/operational event resulting in accurate visibility of costs and improved profitability.
- Track all inventory handling, storage and fulfillment activities by unit and/or store/client
- Affix charges to all internal or client-driven activities
- Billing done based on actual activity
- Increase billing accuracy and bottom line profitability
- Advanced billing contract definitions, per client